Effective date: May 25, 2018
Heritage House '76, Inc. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.hh76.org,https://www.hh76.com, http://www.ewyl.org, http://www.ewyl.com,http://www.babybottlecampaign.org, http://www.babybottlecampaign.com websites (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosureof personaldata when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service are the https://www.hh76.org, https://www.hh76.com,http://www.ewyl.org,http://www.ewyl.com, http://www.babybottlecampaign.org,http://www.babybottlecampaign.com websites operated by Heritage House '76,Inc.
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified fromthose data(or from those and other information either in our possession or likely tocome into our possession).
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobiledevice).
- Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone orjointly or incommon with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the mannerin which anypersonal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
- Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person whoprocesses thedata on behalf of the Data Controller.
- We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
- Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide andimprove ourService to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing orpromotional materialsand other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receivingany, or all,of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructionsprovided inany email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This UsageData may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g.IPaddress), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit,the time anddate of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers andotherdiagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous uniqueidentifier.Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Trackingtechnologiesalso used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and toimprove andanalyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie isbeing sent.However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions ofour Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for securitypurposes.
Use of Data
Heritage House '76, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have alreadypurchased orenquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Heritage House '76, Inc. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Heritage House '76, Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Datails generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, lease note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Heritage House '76, Inc. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Heritage House '76, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Heritage House '76, Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
"Do Not Track" Signals
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Heritage House '76, Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it tobe removedfrom our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have onyou.
- Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification.
- You have the right to have yourinformationrectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object.
- You have the right to object to ourprocessing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.
- You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Heritage House '76, Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("ServiceProviders"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to thechangebecoming effective and update the "effective date" at the top of this PrivacyPolicy.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org